Baptism In The Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit baptism is unlike water baptism in the respect that we don’t come out after we are immersed.
Jesus baptizes us with the Holy Spirit and with fire and in this teaching, we will share scriptures that prove that it’s relevant to the body of Christ today.
Matthew 3:11 KJV I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
There are many prophecies of the Holy Spirit to come and here are the most common.
- Isaiah 44:3 KJV For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
- Isaiah 28:11 KJV For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
- Joel 2:28-29 KJV And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Who can receive the Holy Spirit
1. As many as the Lord calls
Acts 2:38-39 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call
2. Those who obey
Acts 5:32 KJV And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
3 Those who ask
Luke 11:13 KJV If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
4. Those who receive it by Faith
Galatians 3:14 KJV That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
The Holy Spirit is given to impact the believer with power so they can be a more effective witness. The this can a filling can happen multiple times although it is often a different experience than Baptism into the body, although they can both happen at the same time.
I pray that through this article and the webinar training you can get an understanding of what’s available for all believers about the Holy Spirit Baptism.